Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 20, 2008 - BJ -> Dam -> BJ

Today Kian Lee has planned out a long route after 2 weeks of resting because he cut finger while cleaning his rotor :P
The route go from Bukit Jambul shoplot (Near mariomum house), Bukit Relau, Paya Terubong, Air Itam market, Air Itam Dam, Ngoh Han Temple, Balik Pulau, Tun Sardon and back to Bukit Jambul. Total distance of 33km!

Kian Lee and I reach the car park about 7:30am, and OMG it was raining, kinda heavy til mariomum had start to suggest where to take breakfast, when I heard about Gurney Bah Kut Teh, my saliva has drooling :P luckily the rain slow down after 10mins and we quickly unload our bikes and prepare for the ride.

The road starting was wet, the water spill til my jersey full with dirty water mark (sighs, I wonder how long time I need to clean them off)

Keatkeat meet us at Air Itam, then we proceed to climb Air Itam dam, it was just a day after my 5 days fasting therapy, I expect my self performance will drop but fortunately, I still able to keep the normal me, the route is tough, but I still manage to climb hassle-free. Everything go well and safe, we had our pit stop Balik Pulau Market, we took our breakfast there and 'Buah Pala' juice, it was fresh blended, we never taste such nice drink before, it was so nice until I buy another 1 litre and put into my camelbak hehe.
After the breakfast, we proceed to climb to god-damn-it Tun Sardon, I started to regret the 1 litre juice on my back, the sun coming out, luckily I still manage to climb it. The only unfortunate thing during today ride happens here, when we about to downhill, we suppose to cut to opposite lane during downhill and go into off road trail to Carpet, mariomum asked me to follow Kian Lee, but stupid me had got attracted by the downhill speed and lost control! I reach the maximum speed of 75km/h!!! It was the highest value I could achieved ever :P Sorry Kian Lee, sorry mariomum, I will guai guai follow u all next time.

0 comments: