Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 14, 2008 - Butterworth Ride

After yesterday ride, I went to Yong shop to chit chat .. then Uncle Thiam, Jin and Matthew ask for a ride today, so I just decided to join them since I nothing to do (even though my legs still muscle still have not recover from cramp and pain :P)

The ride start at 7:30am this morning, with total 9 riders of Uncle William, Uncle Thiam, Matthew, Jin, Ah Tek, Yong, BMC Keit, Bear and me.

This ride consist total of 66km, we spent about 3.5hours to complete it, the route was started from Giant -> Batu Lintang -> Tikam Batu (Small Pit stop) -> Kota Kuala Muda -> Bumbung Lima -> Penaga -> Butterworth (Half time break at Roti Canai Aziz, the food they took looks nice, but too bad I don't get a chance to taste it because I am on some kind of therapy, which I cannot take food at all) -> Bertam -> Kepala Batas -> Main road back to SP.

The ride was great, superb weather, not hot at all until 10am, just that a bit windy during the way back :)

0 comments: