Saturday, August 23, 2008

ZenBike.....

Zen writing...

is 23/08/08 1am now... my dear mechanic Ah Yong has juz done my bike for me, i just called him and he was still in his shop completing rider dream... salute dear Yong, thankz for rush out a fantastic job by building my bike for me, sorry for giving u so short of time frame due to i really wanna ride it out at tomorrows Gunung Jerai~ coz Kian Lee my pipedream gang was their too~

22/08/08 4:45pm, rush out from office to ah yong shop and start waiting for him, already a long q waiting him to fix their bike...
6:45pm, finally ah yong come back from stock refilling and start his work...
7:15pm, Ah Jin Stunjumpper has juz done and is my turn~
11:15am Bike Completed!!! yoo yoo yoo~ This Is d Birthday of ZenBike! the next day after K2 birthday~

0 comments: