Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Discovery

Zen writing again...

found some picture while I organizing my handphone storage card, found this interesting one, this is a discovery trip of I & k2 on 19th July 2008, we were trying ourself to find the road from shortcut to meet another group of people, they are on somewhere around check point 2 of Jamboree track, the preparation of SP Jamboree 2008...at last we failed to join them.... this trip was really killing me, total about 40km distance of riding, and I was riding on an unknown road... mental crashing.

We was on a top of dunno what hill... the climbing was really taking my life.



A group of about 50 cow was keep on passing around at the road that we need to pass trough, I was really scare hit by the cow, we are ridding over the road with full speed in the middle of d time that the cow crossby and before they run back, we took 15 minutes to consider, and finaly we did it!

0 comments: