Monday, May 26, 2008

May 26, 2008 - Bukit Gambir

5.40pm I start cycle out from Greenlane Park to Bkt Gambir to meet up Kheong.
Took me 15 minutes to cycle 3km from Greenlane Park to destination.
Once met up Kheong, we start our cycle session towards the hill, in the middle of the session I reached the junction and showed Kheong the route that I and Keat were chased by the dogs. Arrived the top, took a rest and ready to downhill, half way meet up my ex-manager Chong, then I and Kheong decided to cycle up again with Chong. Reach the top again, rest and simply "blow water" then we start downhill again.

Finally I am able reach the ground safely and counter my phobia due to previous accident. And happy with my FD setting, now able to ride smoothly on the flag road.

Here are some pictures taken by my phone camera... its a sunset photo.. :)


0 comments: