Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Apr 26, 2008 - Bukit Gambir Ride

koosh2 writing..

It is a good morning with nice weather, me with my new ride, a white Commencal, Kianlee with BK's trek while Kheong with his own trek and Felix with his charming Santa Cruz have decided to go for a ride a Bukit Gambir, Penang, it is a trail where peoples used to hike there and bike too.

We start from kianlee's house at Greenlane Ht. and ride along Jalan YCY and reach Bukit Gambir, the slope is quite challenging for new beginner like me and Kianlee, especially during the off road section, it's sure killing :P

I didn't manage to take much photo as I'm almost exhausted.


From left to right: Exhausted Kianlee & koosh2


From left to right: Kheong, Kianlee & Felix resting at the hut on peak.


Kianlee's first blood! Crash while downhill :D

1 comments:

Kian Lee said...

1st impress cycle session....
totally flatted and injuried....