Friday, August 06, 2010

Aug 01, 2010 - Nibong Tebal Jamboree '10

koosh2 writing..

Its been awhile since I last updated this blog :)

So after a long rest, I have decided to participate in this NTMTB Jamboree, this is the second time I joined this kind of large cycling event (First time was Kuala Kangsar Jamboree back in 2008!), I was falling sick badly before the cycling day, caught flu and even get to Adventis Hospital for check up, suspicious on H1N1! Haha..

On the cycling day, We depart from Sg. Petani at 5am early morning, I'm quite impressed that I'm able to get up! Then headed to Autocity McD, meeting up Kian Lee and go for our breakfast.

The trial is approximately 45km total, as usual we are trapped in jam at the beginning, but still I managed to complete it and got the placing at 452th out of 1700 riders, while Kianlee is getting 580 :D

I don't take much photo, as its been a long time since I go for an outing.. only snapped few photo after the ride with my bloody iPhone.

Kianlee - Banshee PYRE!


Koosh - Litespeed OBED!


Sexy Kianlee :P


Some closed up photo of my bike.. full of sand!



I feel a bit reluctant to post up this photo..but anyhow, thanks to zieman to snap the fatty me in action :)

0 comments: